The Shediac Community Garden Harvest Banquet is back this year under the theme: National Truth and Reconciliation Day. The meal will be prepared by Chef Nathan Shipley.
- Garden salad- Vegetable soup- Roast beef- Mashed potatoes with garlic and fresh vegetables- Dessert, tea or coffee & 1 glass of wine
- Garden salad- Vegetable soup- Greek chicken breast- Mashed potatoes with garlic and fresh vegetables- Dessert, tea or coffee & 1 glass of wine
- Vegetarian choice-Garden salad- Vegetable soup- (Portobello mushrooms-Sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese) and fresh vegetables – Dessert, tea or coffee & 1 glass of wine & BANIC bread
Guest speakers: Chief Roger Augustine, Regional Chief for NB and PEI -P.-É., Assembly of First Nations Rev. Angus Johnson & Sr. Benoite LeBlanc, RCM & ministry active in a First Nations community for 30 years
- Paul Toner
- Gareth Pearson / The Welsh Tornado – guitarist from Nashville accompanied by harpist Dorothy Brzezicki
- Max & Vero Duo
There will be a 50/50 tickets sale and Silent Auction.
Ticket : $60.00
Tickets (on sale starting Monday, September 13 at 9 a.m.) : Jean Coutu Shediac or Eventbrite : CLICK HERE
Measures put in place for COVID-19
- For Harvest Banquet, proof of vaccination is mandatory. The evidence must include two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Participants will be required to show their immunization record or a photo of their immunization record and government-issued proof of identity.People 12 years of age and older who cannot receive the vaccine due to a medical exemption must present a medical certificate of exemption signed by a health care provider.
- Masks will be mandatory except while eating.