As part of the Fall Festival, the APASOA is pleased to welcome kids from 6 years old and up in their nature trails in Shediac, and to teach some basics MTB skills.
- Breaks will have a fun surprise element!
- No registration required. We will be dividing groups before the starts to respect the COVID-19 restrictions.
- REGISTRATION: There is no registration fee, but participants must be members of the Shediac Outdoors Association (only 5$) at www.apasoa.org
- Who is this activity for? children capable to ride their bike without training wheels. All kids must be accompanied by an adult whom will follow and help as needed.
- What kind of bike do I need? We will be riding on a dirt road and in nature trails with roots and rocks. A Mountain bike would be reqired.
- What kids of equipment should I have? A Helmet (*mandatory), gloves, water bottle, air in your tires and a Positive Attitude.
- How long is the ride? We will probably be riding around 3-5 km. 1 km onto the dirt road to get to the off road trail sections to practice some drills before returning.